|1-6 months||6-12 months|
Includes: placement, housing support, visa support, insurance support, helpdesk prior to and during your program
Excludes: J-1 visa fees and airfare
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 350, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
3D & Animation
Would you like to gain a true insight into the 3D & Animation industry in a multicultural environment?…zoom
Would you like to gain some valuable insight into the video production industry and broaden your…zoom
Internship in Aviation Management
Would you like to broaden your skills in managing processes and services? During this internship you…zoom
Sports Marketing Intership in San Diegozoom
My internship is going very well in general so far. I am learning a lot of new skills regarding business…Score 4/5
International Business Intership in NYCzoom
In my opinion, my internship is going really well. I work full time as a sales representative at the…Score 5/5
Marketing Internship in NYCzoom
My internship in New York is amazing! NYC is a great city, and literally ‘’the city that…Score 5/5
On the 26th of November, many families around the U.S will gather for a celebratory feast especially…zoom
Sit down, relax and enjoy reading Meggy's blog! We found her an internship in NYC, and she started a…zoom
Happy Halloween 2015!
Although us Europeans are slowly getting the hang of Halloween, Americans are still the best celebrators…zoom