|1-6 months||6-12 months||12-18 months|
Monthly stipend for a paid internship: between $250 and $850 per month, or paid in form of housing.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 200, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
IT Internship in Longview
The IT intern will work with research and development in electronics, software, optics, LCDs, LEDs,…zoom
Marketing Internship in Longview
The Marketing Intern will interact with the functions of project management, marketing, sales, product…zoom
Electrical Engineering Internship in Longview
Based in Longview, Texas, this company performs research and development in the areas of electronics,…zoom
Business Administration & Marketing Internship
25th of November 2013 - My internship is going great and i am feeling good! I am following the tasks…Score 4/5
International Business Internship/ J-1 Visa
November 7th 2013- My internship is going pretty well. I found my place here quick and the people are…Score 4/5
Engineering internship/ J-1 Visa Application
25th of October 2013 - I have learned how to apply my knowledge in practice. Due to the interviews with…Score 4/5
Today, the fourth Thursday in November, the American holiday known as Thanksgiving is celebrated. All…zoom
Upscale Wine Bar in an Airport?
Thats right, New York’s LaGuardia airport has recently opened a swanky new wine bar. While…zoom
Ellis Island Reopened After 1 Year
For the first time since the devastating Hurricane Sandy one year ago, Ellis Island in New York recently…zoom