|1-6 months||6-12 months|
Includes: placement, housing support, visa support, insurance support, helpdesk prior to and during your program
Excludes: J-1 visa fees and airfare
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 350, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
Are you interested in pursuing a career in sales/marketing? During this internship in Texas, you will…zoom
Multi-media agency specializing in marketing and technology with a focus on software and web development.…zoom
Operations - Tour Operator
This tour operator continues to offer the industry's leading product line of Visit USA programs, discovering…zoom
Sports and Physical Education Internship, San Diego
My internship is going very well. In the beginning I was working on some small things. Since a couple…Score 5/5
Sports Marketing Intership in San Diego
My internship is going very well in general so far. I am learning a lot of new skills regarding business…Score 4/5
Business Internship in Boca Raton
The working environment is perfect: there is time to work hard and there is time to do some catching…Score 5/5
Get the perfect picture of the Hollywood Sign
The famed Hollywood Sign is not only the remains of a past development project, but is now…zoom
How to celebrate King's Day abroad? (For the Dutchies)
The preparations for King’s Day celebrations are already in full swing in the Netherlands. However,…zoom
As of today we welcome Fleur to our Stage Global team! We are pleased to announce that she will join…zoom