|1-6 months||6-12 months|
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 250, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
Operations - Tour Operator
This tour operator continues to offer the industry's leading product line of Visit USA programs, discovering…zoom
Founded in 1952, this company is a golf club and is committed to providing affordable golfing opportunities…zoom
Established in 2004, this company is an award-winning global branding and creative agency. They are…zoom
J-1 Visa Service
I can give an A+ for the visa service of Stage-USA. I had a lot of questions and my Host Company in…Score 5/5
I feel great, my internship is an amazing experience. The team I’m working with is very friendly…Score 5/5
I am very happy with the support I have received from Stage-USA. All the paperwork and administration…Score 5/5
California braces for fiercest storm in 5 years
A ferocious storm is forecast to batter California with drenching rain, heavy snow, pounding surf and…zoom
Slide the City
The organisation of Slide the City is bringing 1000 feet of slick vinyl to brighten the American…zoom
New York's Best Street Food
New York may be a paradise of Zagat-rated, Michelin-starred restaurants, but some of its best food can…zoom