|1-6 months||6-12 months|
Includes: placement, housing support, visa support, insurance support, helpdesk prior to and during your program
Excludes: J-1 visa fees and airfare
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 350, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
3D & Animation
Would you like to gain a true insight into the 3D & Animation industry in a multicultural environment?…zoom
Would you like to gain some valuable insight into the video production industry and broaden your…zoom
Internship in Aviation Management
Would you like to broaden your skills in managing processes and services? During this internship you…zoom
International Business Intership in NYCzoom
In my opinion, my internship is going really well. I work full time as a sales representative at the…Score 5/5
Marketing Internship in NYCzoom
My internship in New York is amazing! NYC is a great city, and literally ‘’the city that…Score 5/5
Business Internship in New Yorkzoom
My internship was everything I hoped it would be, and more. First of all, my host company itself gave…Score 5/5
Despite being United, the USA is an extremely diverse country – also on a cultural level. …zoom
Happy Labor Day!
The United States almost seem deserted on this national holiday – shops, schools, universities,…zoom
Anke joined the Women's Football Tackle team of Chicago!
One of our students from Germany, who is currently doing an internship in Chicago, joined the Football…zoom