|1-6 months||6-12 months||12-18 months|
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 250, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
Looking for an internship in the Hospitality Industry? During this internship you will experience the…zoom
The objective of this traineeship in Los Angeles (CA) is to provide understanding of how an inbound…zoom
This internship is at a travel agency in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles (that, among others, works with…zoom
I am very happy with the support I have received from Stage-USA. All the paperwork and administration…Score 5/5
Tourism & Management
I am halfway my internship now and I enjoy it very much. The tasks and duties I have to do are interesting…Score 4/5
The internship is going great. It took me a little time to adapt to the culture, weather and habits.…Score 5/5
At Stage-USA we work with people from all over the world that want to experience an adventure abroad.…zoom
How to get settled in a new city
If you decide to go abroad for a few months and have to get settled in a new city, there is probably…zoom
Have a great 4th!
Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in America to…zoom