|1-6 months||6-12 months|
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 250, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
Established in 2004, this company is an award-winning global branding and creative agency. They are…zoom
This Sports Acadamy offers aspiring young athletes, of any play level the world-class coaching, facilities,…zoom
Sports Marketing Intern
This company is a Sport & Social Club that brings together adults who want to have fun through a…zoom
J-1 Visa Service
I can give an A+ for the visa service of Stage-USA. I had a lot of questions and my Host Company in…Score 5/5
I feel great, my internship is an amazing experience. The team I’m working with is very friendly…Score 5/5
I am very happy with the support I have received from Stage-USA. All the paperwork and administration…Score 5/5
Sky spectacle: Partial solar eclipse coming Thursday
Don't forget to look up Thursday. In the afternoon, a partial solar eclipse — where the moon…zoom
PART 3 - 30 Best Travel Tips
Last Thursday we already published the second article of the “30 Best Travel Tips”. In the…zoom
PART 2 - 30 Best Travel Tips
Last Monday we published the first 10 educational tips of Matthew Karsten. You read that it’s…zoom