|1-6 months||6-12 months|
Includes: placement, housing support, visa support, insurance support, helpdesk prior to and during your program
Excludes: J-1 visa fees and airfare
Monthly stipend for a paid internship up to 6 months: $250 up to $600 per month, or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
Monthly stipend for a paid internship longer than 6 months: Starting at $500 per month or in the form of accommodation, mealplan or transportation cost.
- Intake: Both the registration and the intake with a representative of Stage-USA are without obligation and completely free of charge. The first payment is a deposit of € 350, -. This occurs only after you agree to continue with Stage-USA after the intake interview.
- Mediation: Once Stage-USA has found a suitable program which you approve, the remaining amount of the placement fee will be charged and the deposit will be deducted from that amount.
- J-1 Visa: When we have received the approval for your DS-2019 form, the first visa costs are charged. The costs may vary based on the period and the exchange rate.
Stage-USA assists you in finding accommodation for your internship. In some cities you will be able to live in student housing, in others an apartment or studio may be more suitable. Prices may vary but bear in mind the following guidelines:
- Student housing: $400 per month
- Studio: $800 per month
- Apartment: $1100 per month (bedroom/living room/bathroom)
- Hostel: $15 - $40 per night
A tour operator which provides various types of travel experience for visitors to North America and…zoom
Would you like to work in the financial heart of the world? Gain experience in accounting/finance in…zoom
3D & Animation
Would you like to gain a true insight into the 3D & Animation industry in a multicultural environment?…zoom
Internship in New Yorkzoom
05-13-2016: My name is Myrthe and I am interning in a real estate office in New York. When I was younger,…Score 5/5
April 22, 2016: It has been 3 months that I have been doing a traineeship in Miami for an American firm.…Score 5/5
J-1 Visa Service - Shelley Kellezoom
April 22, 2016: The support you get from Stage-USA is great. When you contact them, they immediately…Score 5/5
Lo-An recently joined our a team here in Amsterdam as an intern and will be spending the next 3 months…zoom
Mardi Gras 2016
Carnival is not celebrated in the U.S you say…? Fat Tuesday would be the direct translation…zoom
We would like to introduce you to the new superstar of the Stage-USA team: Sepp! He will be responsible…zoom