In order to follow an internship or work in the U.S., you need a J-1 visa. It is important that this is done professionally because each visa application is different. Stage-USA is a certified company for issuing and processing the DS-2019 form together with partners in the U.S. We also work together with the U.S. embassies and consulates in Europe.
What you can expect from Stage-USA
- Professional guidance on putting together your personal documents
- We take the work from you and your host company. Stage-USA informs and maintains contact with the company in order to complete the process as quickly as possible.
- The right sponsor choice: There are dozens of sponsor organizations in the U.S., each organization can only provide specific DS 2019 forms for specific fields. Each sponsor also has their own rules / guidelines. Stage-USA is a registered partner of multiple adequate sponsor organizations in order to cover almost all fields/industries. Through a personal interview between you and Stage-USA, we can determine what sponsor suits your program best.
- Your visa will be processed according to normal procedure within 6-8 weeks. A quick procedure is possible for an extra fee.
- We assist you with making an appointment to the consulate.
- Personal counselling
- You may always contact us with any questions about your visa before or during your stay.
- We provide an interim and final evaluation. In addition, we can provide any feedback regarding your training.
- We offer the possibility to extend your visa; certain conditions apply. Please contact the team of Stage-USA via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer assistance in finding appropriate housing in the U.S.
- You will receive a free U.S. SIM card along with a Practical Guide for America.
The J-1 visa is not a regular work visa, but an internship / traineeship visa. An important part of a J-1 visa is a detailed training plan in standard format. This plan will be drawn up in consultation with the company. With a J-1 visa, one can apply for a U.S. social security number. With this number, the intern / trainee can receive salary.
Due to changes in the J-1 program in 2007, it has become difficult to follow an internship/ traineeship at a relatively small company. These employers first get a visit from the visa organization before the visa application can be approved. Furthermore, employers have to provide more information than before.
If you have any questions please contact us via email@example.com, or by calling +31 (0)570 600 368.
IT Internship in Longview
The IT intern will work with research and development in electronics, software, optics, LCDs, LEDs,…zoom
Marketing Internship in Longview
The Marketing Intern will interact with the functions of project management, marketing, sales, product…zoom
Electrical Engineering Internship in Longview
Based in Longview, Texas, this company performs research and development in the areas of electronics,…zoom
Business Administration & Marketing Internship
25th of November 2013 - My internship is going great and i am feeling good! I am following the tasks…Score 4/5
International Business Internship/ J-1 Visa
November 7th 2013- My internship is going pretty well. I found my place here quick and the people are…Score 4/5
Engineering internship/ J-1 Visa Application
25th of October 2013 - I have learned how to apply my knowledge in practice. Due to the interviews with…Score 4/5
Today, the fourth Thursday in November, the American holiday known as Thanksgiving is celebrated. All…zoom
Upscale Wine Bar in an Airport?
Thats right, New York’s LaGuardia airport has recently opened a swanky new wine bar. While…zoom
Ellis Island Reopened After 1 Year
For the first time since the devastating Hurricane Sandy one year ago, Ellis Island in New York recently…zoom