In order to follow an internship or work in the U.S., you need a J-1 visa. It is important that this is done professionally because each visa application is different. Stage-USA is a certified company for issuing and processing the DS-2019 form together with partners in the U.S. We also work together with the U.S. embassies and consulates in Europe.
Found an internship or traineeship yourself? Apply here for your J-1 visa:
If you’ve found a suitable internship or traineeship in the US, Stage-USA can help with your J-1 Intern visa or J-1 Trainee visa application. The entire visa process, from start to finish, is 6-8 weeks on average. We can also offer a quicker turnaround service for an additional charge.
In addition to the J-1 visa application, we can also assist with finding you suitable accommodation. Fill out an application to schedule a free, no obligation interview with us over Skype so we can determine if your J-1 visa application is feasible and can begin the process right away.
What you can expect from Stage-USA
- Professional guidance on putting together your personal documents
- We take the work from you and your host company. Stage-USA informs and maintains contact with the company in order to complete the process as quickly as possible.
- The right sponsor choice: There are dozens of sponsor organizations in the U.S., each organization can only provide specific DS 2019 forms for specific fields. Each sponsor also has their own rules / guidelines. Stage-USA is a registered partner of multiple adequate sponsor organizations in order to cover almost all fields/industries. Through a personal interview between you and Stage-USA, we can determine what sponsor suits your program best.
- Your visa will be processed according to normal procedure within 6-8 weeks. A quick procedure is possible for an extra fee.
- We assist you with making an appointment to the consulate.
- Personal counselling
- You may always contact us with any questions about your visa before or during your stay.
- We provide an interim and final evaluation. In addition, we can provide any feedback regarding your training.
- We offer the possibility to extend your visa; certain conditions apply. Please contact the team of Stage-USA via email@example.com
- We offer assistance in finding appropriate housing in the U.S.
- You will receive a free U.S. SIM card along with a Practical Guide for America.
The J-1 visa is not a regular work visa, but an internship / traineeship visa. An important part of a J-1 visa is a detailed training plan in standard format. This plan will be drawn up in consultation with the company. With a J-1 visa, one can apply for a U.S. social security number. With this number, the intern / trainee can receive salary.
Due to changes in the J-1 program in 2007, it has become difficult to follow an internship/ traineeship at a relatively small company. These employers first get a visit from the visa organization before the visa application can be approved. Furthermore, employers have to provide more information than before.
If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +31 20 68 23 026.
Internship in Aviation Management
Would you like to broaden your skills in managing processes and services? During this internship you…zoom
Trainees wanted for a well-known touroperator
Do you want to gain more experience in the tourism/leisure industry? We offer traineeships in a well-known…zoom
Traineeship in Tourism Management
For a company in Florida we are looking for trainees with a degree in Tourism. This company has a progressive…zoom
Marketing Internship in NYC
My internship in New York is amazing! NYC is a great city, and literally ‘’the city that…Score 5/5
Business Internship in New York
My internship was everything I hoped it would be, and more. First of all, my host company itself gave…Score 5/5
International Business Intership in NYC
In my opinion, my internship is going really well. I work full time as a sales representative at the…Score 5/5
Anke joined the Women's Football Tackle team of Chicago!
One of our students from Germany, who is currently doing an internship in Chicago, joined the Football…zoom
*Note for the students who are applying for the J1-visa at the moment * The U.S. government's visa issuance…zoom
The most scenic road trips through the US
When in the US, make sure to drive along one of the scenic roads.zoom