In order to follow an internship or work in the U.S., you need a J-1 visa. It is important that this is done professionally because each visa application is different. Stage-USA is a certified company for issuing and processing the DS-2019 form together with partners in the U.S. We also work together with the U.S. embassies and consulates in Europe.
What you can expect from Stage-USA
- Professional guidance on putting together your personal documents
- We take the work from you and your host company. Stage-USA informs and maintains contact with the company in order to complete the process as quickly as possible.
- The right sponsor choice: There are dozens of sponsor organizations in the U.S., each organization can only provide specific DS 2019 forms for specific fields. Each sponsor also has their own rules / guidelines. Stage-USA is a registered partner of multiple adequate sponsor organizations in order to cover almost all fields/industries. Through a personal interview between you and Stage-USA, we can determine what sponsor suits your program best.
- Your visa will be processed according to normal procedure within 6-8 weeks. A quick procedure is possible for an extra fee.
- We assist you with making an appointment to the consulate.
- Personal counselling
- You may always contact us with any questions about your visa before or during your stay.
- We provide an interim and final evaluation. In addition, we can provide any feedback regarding your training.
- We offer the possibility to extend your visa; certain conditions apply. Please contact the team of Stage-USA via email@example.com
- We offer assistance in finding appropriate housing in the U.S.
- You will receive a free U.S. SIM card along with a Practical Guide for America.
The J-1 visa is not a regular work visa, but an internship / traineeship visa. An important part of a J-1 visa is a detailed training plan in standard format. This plan will be drawn up in consultation with the company. With a J-1 visa, one can apply for a U.S. social security number. With this number, the intern / trainee can receive salary.
Due to changes in the J-1 program in 2007, it has become difficult to follow an internship/ traineeship at a relatively small company. These employers first get a visit from the visa organization before the visa application can be approved. Furthermore, employers have to provide more information than before.
If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +31 20 68 23 026.
Established in 2004, this company is an award-winning global branding and creative agency. They are…zoom
This Sports Acadamy offers aspiring young athletes, of any play level the world-class coaching, facilities,…zoom
Sports Marketing Intern
This company is a Sport & Social Club that brings together adults who want to have fun through a…zoom
J-1 Visa Service
I can give an A+ for the visa service of Stage-USA. I had a lot of questions and my Host Company in…Score 5/5
I feel great, my internship is an amazing experience. The team I’m working with is very friendly…Score 5/5
I am very happy with the support I have received from Stage-USA. All the paperwork and administration…Score 5/5
Sky spectacle: Partial solar eclipse coming Thursday
Don't forget to look up Thursday. In the afternoon, a partial solar eclipse — where the moon…zoom
PART 3 - 30 Best Travel Tips
Last Thursday we already published the second article of the “30 Best Travel Tips”. In the…zoom
PART 2 - 30 Best Travel Tips
Last Monday we published the first 10 educational tips of Matthew Karsten. You read that it’s…zoom