What you can expect after you submit your application:
- First contact: A Stage-USA representative will get in contact with you personally. Then, you make an appointment for an interview, which can be at our location in Deventer, The Netherlands, or via Skype. Skype ID: Stage-USA.
- Intake: During the intake we discuss your internship needs and explain the Stage-USA process. We also want to gain a good impression of you as a student and see your motivation.
- Selection: Based on the intake we will decide whether we will begin the actual mediation. In order to participate in an internship in America, you do not need to have the highest grades, but your motivation is essential.
- Deposit: In order to complete the registration, we ask for a deposit of €200. This amount is deducted from your total mediation cost.
- Collecting documents: If the deposit is paid, we can begin working on your resume, motivation letter, reference letters and grade lists. For these documents, we will send you examples of the American standard and give you feedback to meet the requirements. One of our U.S. employees will guide you through this entire process.
- Mediation: During this period, we will introduce you to several companies in America which suit your needs. We'll keep you informed of the situation until a possible match is found. When we receive a positive response from a company, we will inform you about the company and the details of the internship.
- Pre-intake: When a company is found, you will have an interview with the company. Before this interview, we will prepare you by explaining what to expect during your interview and rehearsing certain questions you could be asked.
- Interview: At this point you will interview with your potential internship company. You can also ask any questions you may have about the internship and the company. Based on the interview, both you and the company can decide if there is a match.
- Contracts and Payment: When you are hired, the training contract is signed and the balance of the mediation is paid.
- Visa: Stage-USA has an in-house visa service. We do not outsource this to third parties, so all your documents are compiled in cooperation with us. In addition, we create a training plan that fits your study and internship needs. You will pay the U.S. visa fees for placement. Your required health insurance and SEVIS payment are included in these fees, unless otherwise noted. You will also have to make an appointment at the U.S. consulate in your home country, which Stage-USA will assist you with.
- Housing: Approximately 2 weeks before your departure, we will find your housing accommodation. In most cases you will receive a list of possibilities. We recommend for you to stay in a hotel during the first night of your arrival in America to look at the available accommodations and make the best choice.
- Flight: The last step is to book your flight. We will give you tips to find the cheapest price.
Marketing/Sales, New York
If you are searching for an interesting internship in Marketing and Sales this could be the right placement…zoom
Film Distribution/Marketing, New York
Get insight in a Film Distribution Company in New York! Your tasks will include:- General Marketing…zoom
Marketing & Communications, Miami
Creation and development of various projects in terms of the marketing strategy of the company to provide…zoom
National Flag Day honours the famous Star Spangled Banner which for many Americans, represents the ideals…zoom
New York Launches New Cycling Scheme!
A new bike share scheme is starting in New York – 6000, potentially increasing to 10000, bikes…zoom
Amazing New Marketing Opportunities
Stage-USA has some great new vacancies - especially if you're a marketing student! We have both paid…zoom